K-Marketing offers the following sales and marketing services to entice Australians to Japan:
- Gain a full analysis of the Australian market for your products and services, with a real understanding of your competitive set, of current industry trends plus SWOT analysis. Pricing, promotion and distribution are all featured within a concise tailored report.
- Prepare a comprehensive business plan, including marketing objectives, strategies and tactic, as well as financial goals and KPIs.
- Product development ensuring that your products and services are ‘a good fit’ for the Australian market.
- Write and design appropriate online and offline media advertisements, and prepare a 12 month media schedule – including banners, Adwords, print and travel website listings.
- Set-up an effective PR programme targeting Australian online travel writers/bloggers and scheduling an annual media famil programme.
- Set up marketing partnerships with appropriate airline/travel agent partners and tourist bureaux.
TACTICAL SALES & PROMOTION
- Undertake sales representation with key travel industry players within the Australian market – e.g. key wholesalers, retail distributors and other niche segments.
- Roadshows and workshops within key locations in Australia and New Zealand if required.
- Representation at any important industry seminars and trade shows.
- Put together effective familiarisation programmes for both agents and media, involving full planning, liaison, implementation and follow-up.
- Develop marketing collateral such as sales brochures, websites plus press kits and press releases.